DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Daily Mail UK Saturday 10th May Page 10 They certainly have it in for drones

That report doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Typical report from the media. You don’t see as many reports of drones helping people out like “SAR” but it’s always the negative stuff.

Would love to see where they get their figures from? I’ve come to live with it now in the UK.

The media will never change I’m afraid??

Now how old is that...? December 1986, I was only two when that was released ??

2 years old is actually the perfect age to start reading Mad Magazine. You dont have to be able to read, you can just look at the pictures. Sometimes I think Mad is geared for people aged 2 - 10. Thats makes it perfect for me. Thats about my reading level.

2 years old is actually the perfect age to start reading Mad Magazine. You dont have to be able to read, you can just look at the pictures. Sometimes I think Mad is geared for people aged 2 - 10. Thats makes it perfect for me. Thats about my reading level.

That sounds like my sort of mag then, nice big pictures ??

if you look at the person who wrote the report i bet they have never seen a drone in action,it is easy to pick up on lots of unrelated media coverage,most of which has never been verified ,and put it together to suit your agenda.

if you look at the person who wrote the report i bet they have never seen a drone in action,it is easy to pick up on lots of unrelated media coverage,most of which has never been verified ,and put it together to suit your agenda.

Couldn’t agree with you more, That’s the media for you, totally blowing the whole report out of proportion. A whole one page spread, very impressive if it was true.

When I saw the article in the paper on Saturday made me feel sick.
Nanny Britain Strikes again, it seems you qualify as a criminal as soon as you purchase a drone.
Well at least they are leaving motorists alone when we are on their radar.
I hope we have heard the last from these morons !!!!

Reactions: old man mavic
I’m afraid it’s always going to happen regardless of what news paper/magazine its in, The media for some unknown reason dislike our hobby and the word “drone” to them its bad news,? but a good story to fill half a page...

I’m afraid it’s always going to happen regardless of what news paper/magazine its in, The media for some unknown reason dislike our hobby and the word “drone” to them its bad news,? but a good story to fill half a page...
My take is that most folks are ignorant of drone capability and fear potential use of images resulting in an anti-drone sentiment... the tabloids cater to them to get increased circulation.

91sn32Q.jpg

Drone menace 'soars', I see what they did there. It could have been worse, they could have got half a dozen complaints, now that would be a problem.

Drone menace 'soars', I see what they did there. It could have been worse, they could have got half a dozen complaints, now that would be a problem.
yes that would have been half a dozen of one and six of the other

Reactions: Thomas B
I live in the UK but I don't own a drone. I own a flycam and I am taking wide angle landscape photographs using my flycam. Gov.
I live in the UK but I don't own a drone. I own a flycam and I am taking wide angle landscape photographs using my flycam. Gov.
Absolutely right. A drone is one of those things the Germans sent over to bomb London in world war 2. Absolutely nothing to do with the equipment we own today. I can fully understand why people hate drones.

Reactions: Thomas B
Absolutely right. A drone is one of those things the Germans sent over to bomb London in world war 2. Absolutely nothing to do with the equipment we own today. I can fully understand why people hate drones.

Oh well, that puts me on your “bad list” I always refer to them as drones, have done for the last 5 years, sorry?? be nice with your reply??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie