DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Daily quiz; Should you use Mavic 2 props on your Mavic Pro?

no i believe the hubs are different and also they are longer and contact the drone when they rotate

Thank you sir!

Wont the props just shorten themselves out once you put them on by contacting the drone? Is this not recommended? Cant I just put them on there and see what happens during my first flight?
sounds familiar seems i have heard that statement before some where

Reactions: Former Member
Could always use a file to shorten the props so they don’t make contact with the body? But the MP2 props are more expensive than the MP1 props. So anyone doing that might have an imbalanced brain? ;)
to go with their imbalanced mav and blurred pics

That has to be one of the funniest things you ever posted. Im still laughing 10 minutes later. My wife didnt see the humor but she didn't realize what the topic was about.
yes he went to the local theatre and got it from the prop cupboard

Not even considering pitch, the increased length has got to stress the motors and bearings of the front arms. Then there’s the question of excess computer time (equal to battery time reduction) inside the bird.
as you say confusing the heck out of the IMU didnt know if it was coming or going

I laugh every time I look at that picture picture.

I'm not sure what they call whittling in your neck of the woods, but In the USA when a person cuts would a little bit at a time it's called whittling. That's a nice whittle pwop you have there.
Porky is very good at whittling it started off as a phantom 4 prop took him ages to get it to that size

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143