DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dancing With the Clouds

joeke3el

Reactions
Here is a 5:30 am adventure with the DJI Mavic Air 2 by the Delaware River in East Stroudsburg, PA. It's often that the dew point is such that the clouds hover down over the water giving the appearance it is a river of clouds. It's one of my favorite places to film during the early morning hours. The last bit is a 10 second time lapse of the river made up of 250 photos over about an 11 minute period.

Here is a 5:30 am adventure with the DJI Mavic Air 2 by the Delaware River in East Stroudsburg, PA. It's often that the dew point is such that the clouds hover down over the water giving the appearance it is a river of clouds. It's one of my favorite places to film during the early morning hours. The last bit is a 10 second time lapse of the river made up of 250 photos over about an 11 minute period.

Very nice. That's a pretty area. My wife grew up in Hershey and I used to drive an air freight truck in your neck of the woods. Great video!

As critical as I am about most of the videos posted on this forum, I think this one is beautiful. I like the flow, the composition, the colors, the length and the music choice. In my opinion, it's well done and better than mine.

As critical as I am about most of the videos posted on this forum, I think this one is beautiful. I like the flow, the composition, the colors, the length and the music choice. In my opinion, it's well done and better than mine.

Hi Thomas,

Those are some nice words and I appreciate it greatly. Thank you very much!

Joe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada