DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dang it!

I discovered today, that once my eye glasses tint I can not see my phone screen! I had to fly with out use of the app.

I had the same scenario.

I have another pair of glasses that don't tint, but the sun is usually too bright and made it hard to see the screen of my device anyway.

I solved that with a Tripletek tablet.

The screen is bright enough in the sunlight and I can wear tinted / sunglasses (non polarized) when flying. 👍

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Get yourself another pair (or two) of glasses. I use zenni.com. About 6 weeks or so ago they had a 20% off sale and got THREE pairs of glasses, one being progressives, for under $100. I'd have spent $500 for the progressives alone at a local optometry center and probably $200 for the one pair at Costco. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Sunny and 24°f out in Lansing Michigan today! Took my Mavic Mini out to practice my unskilled skills.
I discovered today, that once my eye glasses tint I can not see my phone screen! I had to fly with out use of the app. DANG IT! 😎
Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy, cheers Len, South Wales UK

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61