DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dash Cam F-18

Roos

Reactions
5/2019 Sorry no sound but it scarred the ( Mod Removed Langage)out of me and the dog. F-18 out of China Lake NAS. I went to "Star Wars Canyon" to see some low level fast movers on this vacation, with no luck. A short time later a F-18 crashed there, so I don't know if they still flying there due to the Show Off Factor. There is great video on youtube though. It's real name is Red Rock Canyon, near Panamint Springs Resort,CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago my wife and I were driving thru the mountains at night between Ridgecrest and NWS China Lake on our way to Bishop. Suddenly a jet flew across the roadway at treetop height. Couldn't identify the A/C, except to say it was fast and loud! Visible less than a second. Scared the krappe out of us! :p

Reactions: Roos and E90RAW
5/2019 Sorry no sound but it scarred the ( Mod Removed Langage)out of me and the dog. F-18 out of China Lake NAS. I went to "Star Wars Canyon" to see some low level fast movers on this vacation, with no luck. A short time later a F-18 crashed there, so I don't know if they still flying there due to the Show Off Factor. There is great video on youtube though. It's real name is Red Rock Canyon, near Panamint Springs Resort,CA.
very cool

Reactions: Hauptmann
Yep those planes are on you so fast and low when they fly over you that at a minimum the sound wakes you up. I had one trigger my laser detector driving around Ballarat. Still scared the heck out of me.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Try driving down a country road through a canyon of corn. When all of a sudden crop duster jumps up from the field directly over your car and maybe 50 feet up. Scared the bejeezus out of us.

1.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada