DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data cable for a Android Samsung tablet

JEFF FLEMING

Reactions
I do not know what all of the terms are for these data cables. I have been trying to shop online for the correct cable to go from my tablet to my controller. I do not know which one to buy. Someone said go to Walmart. I did they do not have any cord that goes from a Android Samsung to the DJI controller. I am looking for a longer cable. The one that comes with the kit is only about 2in or 3in long. I do not have a smartphone. so I have owned my mavic air 4 a couple of weeks and still have not flown it. Does anybody know where I can get this cord?

What kind of port does your tablet have on the bottom of it? A Micro USB (2.0) or USB Type-C port?

Reactions: andyj
The Adam USB Type-C cable would be a good choice. It's 11.8 inches long and could be connected to the bottom USB port on the remote controller.

Should be an easy / inexpensive thing to get, most phone shops will sell them.
My Samsung tablet has micro USB.

Why not use the one that came with the tablet?
That's an option too. A possible downside is that it'll likely be longer than needed.

Should be an easy / inexpensive thing to get, most phone shops will sell them.
My Samsung tablet has micro USB.
Thanks, I am taking everything to Fry's electronics today and see if they can get me going. I am 70 and finding it harder to keep up with this stuff.

After checking out/purchasing several cables, I ended up finding that the cable that came with the tablets and phone were actually the easiest. Sometimes a little longer than wanted, I would just end up coiling the excess.

Looks like a "c"

How old is the tablet? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, it uses a micro USB port. Unless it's a fairly new tablet, I'd be surprised your have a USB-C.

I like monoprice for cables, cheap, good quality and come in any length you need.

How old is the tablet? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, it uses a micro USB port. Unless it's a fairly new tablet, I'd be surprised your have a USB-C.

I like monoprice for cables, cheap, good quality and come in any length you need.
I use the bottom connector for my tablet got a short one of ebay , also the plug for the controller at the top is a type 2.0as the tounge is lower inside at the bottom , its using the wrong plug type which causes the tounge to snap and break

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S