DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data cable

Type that into Google as described to see several along with reviews. Many even say for DJI and model match in description.

The main reason I purchased this is, so I can leave it plugged into the controller, and wrap it around the antenna. The ones I bought were straight C connectors. I searched for the pseudo DJI cable, but it must not have been available when I did my search, or I just missed it. Whatever the reason, the pseudo DJI cable is coming, and I will have spare cables.

Can anyone recommend a longer version of a cable that works for the Air 2S controller that is more like 3 to 6 feet? I'm afraid the 1' cables are too short.

Unfortunately, that one is too short as well. I need something that is at least 3 feet long. I'm putting my cell phone in a goggles device that I wear on my head, so it has to reach from my head to the controller

Unfortunately, that one is too short as well. I need something that is at least 3 feet long. I'm putting my cell phone in a goggles device that I wear on my head, so it has to reach from my head to the controller
There are plenty of them with that length on Amazon as well.

There are plenty of them with that length on Amazon as well.
There are - so far I've bought two of them and neither worked with the controller. You plug them in and the controller just beeps periodically and the app doesn't recognize the controller.

I was hoping someone here had experience with a longer cable that DID work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42