DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

data disappears from display

KonaDrona

Reactions
I am a beginner, learning to fly my Mavic 2 Pro, using the standard controller that comes with the drone, and a 5.5" CrystalSky display. Today I was flying line of sight. About the time I reached my turnaround point, all of the data, including the map view, disappeared from the screen leaving only the camera view and a reading for the CrystalSky battery level. I pressed the return to home button, and nothing happened. I was able to bring the drone back and recover it using just the camera, but it was spooky realizing that if hadn't known exactly where the drone was and had been over a featureless landscape (such as open ocean) I might not have been able to recover the drone before the battery was exhausted. Does anybody know what would cause the display to shift to camera view only, or how to get the map and other data back quickly?

I don't know the CrystalSky but you may have accidentally swept up on the display with your finger.
There is an option for full screen display by swiping up. Swipe up a 2nd time to return to regular display...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara