DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Data recovery help

Ynksfan27

Reactions
Reaching out to my friends on MavicPilots because I’m not sure who else to turn to. Accidentally formatted my external hard drive that consisted of all my drone media and wondering if anyone has any recommendations to get the data back. It’s a 6TB external Seagate HD formatted as Fat32 and on an iMac running Mojave.

Reaching out to my friends on MavicPilots because I’m not sure who else to turn to. Accidentally formatted my external hard drive that consisted of all my drone media and wondering if anyone has any recommendations to get the data back. It’s a 6TB external Seagate HD formatted as Fat32 and on an iMac running Mojave.
If your on fat 32 with the drive, you maybe able to recover it using a windows computer and a dos recovery program. As Thunderdrones mentioned you must disconnect the drive immediately!
I have a recovery program that works for this. You can recover up to 95 percent if you disconnect the drive now. The longer you run the drive, the less data you will recover.
Let me know, I will post a DL link if you need.

Reactions: Former Member
Does this help??

If your on fat 32 with the drive, you maybe able to recover it using a windows computer and a dos recovery program. As Thunderdrones mentioned you must disconnect the drive immediately!
I have a recovery program that works for this. You can recover up to 95 percent if you disconnect the drive now. The longer you run the drive, the less data you will recover.
Let me know, I will post a DL link if you need.

Drone Master, can you please post the dL link. Currently, I have a scan running with some seagate recovery software. It’s an external drive and I haven’t written anything to it. Any other programs you have for me to try, would be appreciated. Thanks!

Does this help??

Thanks Simmo, I’ll give this a shot!

Reactions: Simmo
Drone Master, can you please post the dL link. Currently, I have a scan running with some seagate recovery software. It’s an external drive and I haven’t written anything to it. Any other programs you have for me to try, would be appreciated. Thanks!
Retrieving the file, but will take a bit to locate. I will send PM to you shortly.

Testdisk should be able to locate the partition and regernerate the partition table: TestDisk - Partition Recovery and File Undelete

Try this before other "look at the whole drive and try to find files" solutions. If it works you recover everything as it was, while the others may recover you a whole mess with no hierarchy or filenames.

I use active file recovery, it seems to work well. So long as you haven't written any new data to the drive the old data should still be there. Formatting just readies the drive for new data, it doesn't delete the original data.

Recently I have created a database but when I tried to add data in my database it shows an error iTunes sync error 54, so I really want a solution how to remove this error as soon as possible and how can I add data in my database.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa