DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

database on repairs and what parts were need to fix it.

droneuser

Reactions
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on repairs. this will help people with fixing their own Mavic :)

The guidelines for this thread are :

PLEASE DO NOT post questions asking what is wrong with yours! please use the mavic air help forum for that.

Please try to keep the same "format" when you post! for example : ( you may copy and paste this format)

Problem :

Troubleshooting techniques:

Parts that are need for the repair:

so for example the post would look like this:

Problem : front right motor not spinning ( as you are looking from it from the top view) of course remove all props

Troubleshooting techniques: I used a volt meter to measure voltage across motor. the reading was 8 volts which is to low. I also switch it with the front left motor ( for testing purpose) and it fire right up! The ESC circuit board is ok... motor was bad!

Parts that are need for the repair: replace whole front right arm assy which comes with the motor.

as for where to get parts at @Thunderdrones is approved vender I don't think he has a web site so you may want to shoot him a private msg

Last edited:
Reactions: iBallesty
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread on repairs. this will help people with fixing their own Mavic :)

The guidelines for this thread are :

PLEASE DO NOT post questions asking what is wrong with yours! please use the mavic air help forum for that.

Please try to keep the same "format" when you post! for example : ( you may cut and paste this format)

Problem :

Troubleshooting techniques:

Parts that are need for the repair:

so for example the post would look like this:

Problem : front right motor not spinning ( as you are looking from it from the top view) of course remove all props

Troubleshooting techniques: I used a volt meter to measure voltage across motor. the reading was 8 volts which is to low. I also switch it with the front left motor ( for testing purpose) and it fire right up! The ESC circuit board is ok... motor was bad!

Parts that are need for the repair: replace whole front right arm assy which comes with the motor.

as for where to get parts at @Thunderdrones is approved vender I don't think he has a web site so you may want to shoot him a private msg

Sure would make things easier :)

as in the format layout you mean? or ? ? I hope its ok to tell people to private msg you? unless you have a web site you want them to go to instead?

Reactions: Former Member
as in the format layout you mean? or ? ? I hope its ok to tell people to private msg you? unless you have a web site you want them to go to instead?

Easier in both format and layout. Sometimes it takes 5 or 10 questions from members just to get the basic details of what the member is flying, which device, and if there was a crash involved.

I dont have a website, no excuse for not having one, just upkeep and maintenance is a time consumer.

I appreciate you mentioning me, its fine for people to contact me here.

Easier in both format and layout. Sometimes it takes 5 or 10 questions from members just to get the basic details of what the member is flying, which device, and if there was a crash involved.

I dont have a website, no excuse for not having one, just upkeep and maintenance is a time consumer.

I appreciate you mentioning me, its fine for people to contact me here.

hum maybe a "format" is needed in the help section? so people will have those answers in the first post?

I am about to post something feel free to give input :)

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and need some help with repairing my Mavic Air. I bought my craft a couple months go. I am such a noob that I broke my rear right arm connector while flying it. The entire arm and motor is alright except the connector. Would anyone be able to share some solutions that would help with getting my craft back to 100%. I didn't purchase the care refresh.

Attachments

• IMG-9272.JPG
    IMG-9272.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG-9276.JPG
    IMG-9276.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 261
Hi there,

I am new to this forum and need some help with repairing my Mavic Air. I bought my craft a couple months go. I am such a noob that I broke my rear right arm connector while flying it. The entire arm and motor is alright except the connector. Would anyone be able to share some solutions that would help with getting my craft back to 100%. I didn't purchase the care refresh.

please post this in the mavic air help forum there

read this thread first :)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!!

Problem : Gimbal motor overload error after crash

Troubleshooting techniques: Calibrated gimbal,and IMU no help

Parts that are need for the repair: New Gimbal and Camera.$332 parts ,labor and shipping:(at DJI repair shop

Problem : Gimbal motor overload error after crash

Troubleshooting techniques: Calibrated gimbal,and IMU no help

Parts that are need for the repair: New Gimbal and Camera.$332 parts ,labor and shipping:(at DJI repair shop

Had this on my first day with the drone. Shipped it back to DJI

How were you flying that you crashed your MA
Sorry, I should've clarified. My drone was never flown for more than a few minutes and I had the "gimball overload" warning. Went through the customer support and did all the calibrating and IMU. They determined it was bad on arrival and I was asked to send it in for a replacement.

what is the 1st to go when craft is operated with care and vigilance?
is it motors?
is it blower bearing?
is it microprocessor FET channel compromise causing gross electrical wastage?
as craft odometer increases all electrical power consuming becomes worsened for identical operation as new?
we know battery longevity can not be infinite. each recharge slowly diminishes max charge stored.

what is the 1st to go when craft is operated with care and vigilance?
is it motors?
is it blower bearing?
is it microprocessor FET channel compromise causing gross electrical wastage?
as craft odometer increases all electrical power consuming becomes worsened for identical operation as new?
we know battery longevity can not be infinite. each recharge slowly diminishes max charge stored.

Props

Problem : two: loose antenna from too many cycles unfolding folding; close radius signal loss

Troubleshooting techniques: can not tamper loose antenna else void warranty. For signal lost, tried relocate in interference free environment. None signal lost. However interference environment did not result signal lost ever before. Speculate theres new interference created else transmission power discrepant deficient in gear. support attested unusual that linkup past interference held well up to 8kft and signal lost 0.2kft radius

Parts that are need for the repair: grapevine79051-2300 no charge, board(s) replaced (in craft? in rc?), nothing said of loose antenna

My newly received mavic air rc factory fw200 has phone holding arm that wont close to stow position, why?
Doesnt affect flying.
But should it close for stow in storage?
Its on the charging port side, just one side will not close to stow position.
Why is it like this?
Nothing is damaged.
Nothing is broken.
Things just do not warp like this?

Attachments

• 20190417_140115.jpg
    20190417_140115.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
Hi there!
Just got me an Mavic Air drone. While trying it out I managed to break the right antenna.
Did I understood the purpose of this topic right. Is there providing replacement parts?
I would need that antenna, or a set of antennas.
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo