DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Date+time on Mavic 2 Pro

offtheback

Reactions
Until recently my still photos time was correct.Flew the other day and it was 4 hours behind.Any way to set time manually?Crystal Sky has correct time.

Until recently my still photos time was correct.Flew the other day and it was 4 hours behind.Any way to set time manually?Crystal Sky has correct time.
Did you look in settings? If it is anywhere, it'd be there; either in the drone settings, or the general app settings.

I started having the same issue with my videos lately. The photos have the correct time stamp but the videos indicate they are were shot between 3-1/2 and 4-1/2 hrs earlier.

There is no setting to adjust the time or date in the app.
They come from GPS.
All you can do is check that your phone or tablet is showing the correct time and date.

If its getting the time/date stamp from either the mobile device or the GPS the time should be right or at least the same amount of inaccuracy.

For instance I flew two different times yesterday. I take a series of vids or stills and separate them with the opposite (vid if I’m shooting stills or still if I’m shooting vid) of a crappy shot so I can easily catalog them later on my PC. I use them as a placeholder if I move or take a different type of shot so theyre back-to-back. Stills have the correct timestamp yet a short video clip is off by hours but shot literally seconds behind or in front of a still.

If it’s getting its time from either the GPS or the mobile device wouldn’t it indicate the same inaccurate offset between stills and video….?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22