DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Date & time problems with Mavic 2 Pro

JohnBeacham

Reactions
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I've had a browse through the forums without success so apologies if this has already been discussed.

I have a smart controller with my Mavic 2 Pro & every time that I come to used the unit the date & time have resent to either a date in 2013 or in 2018. I have only noticed this recently as I was unable to see any recent flights in the log, all are dated in the past. This happens whether the unit is charged or discharged. I go into the software & reset the time & date & fly the unit but it has reset again by the time I come to fly again at a later date. Nothing else seems to reset in between flights.

I'm confused!

John

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I've had a browse through the forums without success so apologies if this has already been discussed.

I have a smart controller with my Mavic 2 Pro & every time that I come to used the unit the date & time have resent to either a date in 2013 or in 2018. I have only noticed this recently as I was unable to see any recent flights in the log, all are dated in the past. This happens whether the unit is charged or discharged. I go into the software & reset the time & date & fly the unit but it has reset again by the time I come to fly again at a later date. Nothing else seems to reset in between flights.

I'm confused!

John
Known problem.
Just typed in ‘Date and Time Wrong’ into the search field and a bunch of threads come back on the subject.....
Like this one......

My SC rarely has the correct time. Most times has the date right but it’s usually 1 to 4 hours ahead of actual time.

Firmware is current. Time zone set correctly.

Paul C

I'm confused!

John

As noted, this has been a problem/

While it may not be completely fixed, do you have the latest firmware installed on the controller and the drone?

That problem disappeared on my SC when I upgraded to firmware v01.00.0530 via DJI Assistant 2.

Reactions: ff22
I bought my Smart Controller with 0530 pre-installed and have since updated to the recently released 590 version and still has the same incorrect time issue (date is correct though), anything from 1 hour to 5 hours off the correct time. Very annoying to still see this not fixed.

Can anybody who has updated the SC to latest FW 0650 version double check if this bug has been fixed with the latest FW?

I'm still holding update of my SC (just being cautious) due to the various issues being reported with the 0650 update process and would like to know if it's worth the hassle (fixing this date&time issue would certainly be worth the update for me)

Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes