DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

David, Hi From Adelaide, Australia.

Dsal

Reactions
I bought a Mavic Air 2 a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I need a fair few hours yet to be as skilled as I want to and use it in my video and interactive production business. I'm fascinated by the similarities and differences with regular video production. Thanks for the forum, Mavic Pilots.I'm looking forward to getting to know some of your here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum

I've found the dronefilmguide site great for drone videography tips, but you should already be aware of these given your business.

Their youtube channel is very good as well

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Australia.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

I bought a Mavic Air 2 a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I need a fair few hours yet to be as skilled as I want to and use it in my video and interactive production business. I'm fascinated by the similarities and differences with regular video production. Thanks for the forum, Mavic Pilots.I'm looking forward to getting to know some of your here.
Hi there David, From 1 South Aussie to another... Welcome to this great hobby combination - RC flying and Aerial photography, a superb mix. Enjoy the challenge!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest