DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Davinici Resolve step by step...?

fredbjor

Reactions
Hi!

Lets say I have a video that has a few scenes. And I see that they has differnt "needs" of being color graded. What steps should I take, in what order?

I don't know if it's the "right" way or the "best" way, but I cut them into sections that I can color grade individually, then try to make all the cuts look the same.. If someone has a better way, I'd love to here it because this way can get frustrating.

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
I don't know if it's the "right" way or the "best" way, but I cut them into sections that I can color grade individually, then try to make all the cuts look the same.. If someone has a better way, I'd love to here it because this way can get frustrating.

Thanks!

Well that is my idea too, but it seems like my grading affects all my clips all at the same time...?

I think I got it. Needed to reinstall...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3