DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Dawn @ Henderson Waves, Singapore

rwarrior

Reactions
Hi folks,

Trust everyone is having a great start to 2023!
Well, I recently went back to a favorite location, the Henderson Waves , which is a spectacular pedestrian bridge nestled in a park in southern Singapore. I wanted to test the low light quality of the M3P, and went just before sunrise. I also tried out some orbit hyperlapses, and am generally pleased with the results. I was on Auto mode throughout, and will try manual settings the next time.
Hope you enjoy it, and as always, I appreciate any feedback/suggestions you have !!
Cheers, and safe flying, mates!
Ranjit

Great video!

Reactions: rwarrior
Singapore is a beautiful place. I was there in 1978. Great video to show it off.

Attention getter right from the start with the nice clear night shots then on to the interesting footbridge. When you swapped to black and white it looked like snow. In Singapore yeah right :)
Well done warrior.

Attention getter right from the start with the nice clear night shots then on to the interesting footbridge. When you swapped to black and white it looked like snow. In Singapore yeah right :)
Well done warrior.
Many thanks, Sky Wombat, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, snow is not gonna happen here, but we're having a rainy spell for the last 2 months, and it's been colder than usual...bit no snow of course...🤣
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98