DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dawn of a New Era for the AIR 2 - How we fly ! ---- AIR / WATER

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Its a Beautiful Setup : The Cables are gone, The Rescue Jackets are a mere 4.3 ounces and slip on in seconds , and the Wet Suit is a mere 0.4 of an ounce and offer fantastic protection to your drone to enhance its abilities.

Screenshot 09-26-2020 12.41.02.jpg
Want to get 2800 Visual line of Sight : Slip on the Rescue Jacket, Want to land in the sand / mud /an Uneven Surface or the Water the Rescue Jacket is the Perfect Tool. You can even safely hand catch and launch using the Finger Cut outs

Screenshot 09-26-2020 14.21.14.jpg

There is a lot of Engineering and tests that went into the Rescue Jacket its so small a profile that its hard to believe it can even float a drone , let alone remote land on the Sea.

Thanks to its Low Center of Gravity it can handle the waves without flipping and capture incredible footage from different points of view as seen on our website.

The Rescue Jacket and Wet Suits are a Phenomenal tools to have in your Arsenal.

Screenshot 09-26-2020 13.05.36.jpg

There are those that like to Preach that you still have to get a boat if you drone lands on the water.

If you really fly over the Water its just a matter of time before you force land , run out of battery , or hit extreme winds, or miss judge your landing / fly to low or get hit by a bird.

Where there is Water you will find a Boat : I have never met a boater that would not help someone in need ever . That includes a row boat / kayak/ jet skier.

Your drone can float on the Water for days in the rain ,and snow and still be perfectly OK , Plenty of time for a Rescue.

Phantomrain.org has all the tools now that will change how - when and where you fly .

Here is how we fly the AIR 2

If it looks like its going to Rain no problem, you can keep flying in the rain or just bring it back home.

The Wet Suits have been fully tested under some Extreme Rain . The battery covers provide a nice seal all the way around the battery protecting both the Power Button and Battery from the Rain with no worries of a dis connect.

Notice how slim the Profile of the Rescue Jacket is compared to the size of the Air 2 battery . Its a very small and slim design that is amazing on the water.

Screenshot 09-26-2020 14.42.38.jpg

Look how amazing slim we made the Rescue Jacket : There is a lot of engineering and Test we have done, One of them was to push the Limits of the Drone to it absolute limits without any DJI warning of any kind this was yet another break through. 4.3 ounces / Perfect Counter Balance / Low Center of Gravity and minimal 6 minute loss of flight time in normal mode. Its a mind blowing achievement.

Check out Phantomrain.org to watch the video of the Rescue Jacket in Action.

With this incredible design : 4.3 ounces and slim profile flexible Counter Balance there is very little drag and blows the Pontoon Systems away in size, weight and performance .

Its so small , you wont even believe you can remote land on the Sea / handle waves / handles the splash and Remote land and take off.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Drone in the Rain and Float on Water.

Check out all the Videos that we have on the Rescue Jackets .

We offer the Forum Members the best package and Discount we have to offer called the Twilight Package:
Visit the Website and email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
For those that have already Purchased on the Website :
I will Refund you the Discount and update the Package to the Twilight package.

Its $174.95 both the Wet Sut and the Rescue jacket
Comes with 3 battery covers / 3 Power Button Seals and 3 color designs of the Wet Suit

The Rescue Jacket comes with your color of choice.?

Post your email below if you need an invoice .

Remote landing at Night : Reset Home Point : From the Car: 25 Mph Winds On the lake .

To windy for taking off on the hood:
Think we can handle 30 mph winds now.

2 Remote Landing on the Water . Piece of cake Total time in the Rain 20 Minutes.

Clients are now adding Air Data to there flights making them much more compelling, entertaining to watch and and this data provides information to learn from.

Awesome !!!!

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Clients are now adding Air Data to there flights making them much more compelling, entertaining to watch and and this data provides information to learn from.

Zeus has posted a step by step guide on how to add the telemetry to your videos.

There is much to see and learn when viewing flights like this.

The New Smart Controller update has been flawless in engaging the Air 2 with the other DJI drone Fleet excluding the Mini and the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro . The phantom 4 pro is a shame as that is a let down. But you can fly the Phantom 4 V2.

The Smart Controller has really enhanced its value now that we have these options to fly any of Smart Controller fleet .
They also make the Alien Dual 2 signal enhancer that retro fits on the Smart Controller ...

We wont be using it as much for long distance flights as we will for flying from inside the car which has become a favorite way to fly .

Here is the Air 2 in the Rain complication

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Pouring Rain and Land on Water.

Surely I can't be the only user on here who thinks the price of this package is ridiculously high?
For a few blocks of floaty stuff and some sticky neoprene it's a lot of money.
I'm sure if they were more reasonably priced the amount of sales would increase greatly....
And before you jump in to roast me, I'll respect your opinion, im just giving mine....

Reactions: speedbird_1
Surely I can't be the only user on here who thinks the price of this package is ridiculously high?
For a few blocks of floaty stuff and some sticky neoprene it's a lot of money.
I'm sure if they were more reasonably priced the amount of sales would increase greatly....
And before you jump in to roast me, I'll respect your opinion, im just giving mine....
If you get the Wet Suit than the Rescue Jacket is only $74.95 and if they were made in china they would be cheaper.
Keep in mind that a Wrap made in China is $45 so its a few bucks more for Form - Design and Function.

The Forum members get a lot for there money.
The Air 2 Twilight Forum Package :

Wet Suit comes with 3 Battery Covers : 3 Power Button Seals: and 4 Color Designs:

All black - Eclipse
Neon Red and Black - Trauma 1
Neon Blue and Black - Firefly
Neon Green/Purple and black -

Its a great package and a ton of fun :p
email me at [email protected]

There are MANY things that are much more expensive than their manufacturing cost. Back in the day an IBM mainframe selling for a million dollars contained about 100,000 in parts and labor. Heck your drone is probably in that same 10 to 1 range. Development time/costs, dies and tooling, sales and distribution time/costs, on-going support - he sure puts in a lot of time here and on making videos, business taxes, back-office costs and all those other lines on the chart of accounts add to the costs.

You/everyone is free to make your own, buy from someone else, or decide the benefit to you isn't worth the costs to you; costs of time that could be used flying, or making money in your own business or job, and of course the cost of sunk and damaged drones as you learn how to make a faultless and fool proof product. The very fact there are few others, and many stories of pool noodle failures is evidence that a great product mat not be easy to achieve.

So True !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+