DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Day/Night shot of City Cathedral

contatox

Reactions
That wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be... Day shot and later night shot.

Kinda annoying music but... I guess its appropriate

Any opinions on this one are welcome:

I like the concept, editing and flight were nice. However, the pace of the video seems a little slow even for a church. In the first 58 seconds there are basically two "shots" in the video and I found myself watching the traffic rather than the church. I know matching the day to night shots is not easy but maybe you could mix in a few different perspectives or film at a few different angles.

Reactions: contatox
I like the concept, editing and flight were nice. However, the pace of the video seems a little slow even for a church. In the first 58 seconds there are basically two "shots" in the video and I found myself watching the traffic rather than the church. I know matching the day to night shots is not easy but maybe you could mix in a few different perspectives or film at a few different angles.
Thanks for the reply!

I've noticed we're living in the TikTok/Twitter/Tinder/Instagram era, and things gotta be quick.

You gotta grab people's attention in the first few seconds of your video, otherwise they will just swipe to the next one.

This one was already fastened to 1.5x at some points, and I've been changing speed to 3x, 4x, 10x in some video productions to produce 15-second-videos for Instagram.

Also, for anyone interested, I've used VideoPad for this one. I've heard Adobe is better, but I'm way too hooked to VideoPad right now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji