DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dead Silent UFOs Skimming Palm Tree Tops in Argentina

Conservative Nihilist

Reactions
Lately, I've been on a UFO video-watching binge, and frankly, most of the youtube videos showing "orbs" are probably little more than just drones with spotlights sent up by pranksters. Then I stumbled into this video clip, specifically between the 10:15 and 10:31 mark, which purportedly shows by far the most compelling footage of a flying saucer that these eyes have ever seen anywhere. The crafts are so close to the audibly stunned camera person that you can actually hear the wind whistle as the massive pair of objects sails overhead in eerie silence, before banking off to join a whole bunch more of their fellow travelers waiting at altitude.

Don't bother watching anything on this tape outside the 10:15 to 10:31 marks, because the rest is just the usual fare of drones mistaken for UFOs and other boring imagery.

Could this footage be faked?> You be the judge.

Attachments

• Mothership Flyby 1.jpg.png
    Mothership Flyby 1.jpg.png
    288 KB · Views: 51
  • Mothership Flyby 2.jpg.png
    Mothership Flyby 2.jpg.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 45
Lately, I've been on a UFO video-watching binge, and frankly, most of the youtube videos showing "orbs" are probably little more than just drones with spotlights sent up by pranksters. Then I stumbled into this video clip, specifically between the 10:15 and 10:31 mark, which purportedly shows by far the most compelling footage of a flying saucer that these eyes have ever seen anywhere. The crafts are so close to the audibly stunned camera person that you can actually hear the wind whistle as the massive pair of objects sails overhead in eerie silence, before banking off to join a whole bunch more of their fellow travelers waiting at altitude.

Don't bother watching anything on this tape outside the 10:15 to 10:31 marks, because the rest is just the usual fare of drones mistaken for UFOs and other boring imagery.

Pretty weird, wonder what others think?

My enthusiasm got dampened not long after I posted this video clip on a couple of other websites, when a writer in another forum expressed the opinion that CGI can only be distinguished from real footage by the most highly trained analysts, given the advances made in that field over the past few years.

With that buzz-killing thought in mind, this 15-second clip of surreal footage may well be a CGI production created as a hoax by a supremely talented individual. On the other hand, those ultra-realistic-looking discs swooping low over the palm trees might in fact have been just as real as the swarms of mysterious "Tic-Tac"-shaped crafts that were tracked by multiple military sensors and combat aviators, all detailed in this June's newly released Pentagon report on such apparitions.

Me either. Honestly, we live in an age of highspeed, ultra-sensitive, high-definition cameras that can take shots of the moon closeup from your backyard. Just amazes me that all we ever get are blurry, grainy images of blobs, and "lights". While I do believe in life on other planets, does not mean I think they are here or have the tech to find our little grain of sand in the vast beach we call the Universe.

Me either. Honestly, we live in an age of highspeed, ultra-sensitive, high-definition cameras that can take shots of the moon closeup from your backyard. Just amazes me that all we ever get are blurry, grainy images of blobs, and "lights". While I do believe in life on other planets, does not mean I think they are here or have the tech to find our little grain of sand in the vast beach we call the Universe.

Ha ha ha but but but surely the Green Men would want to honor the invitations of Presidents, Prime Ministers, and Mark Zuckerberg. Those privileges alone would make a quick hop over to Planet Earth worthwhile.

So if one was flying their drone and that thing all of a sudden shows up, what's the proper protocol?
Do I land immediately...or stay airborne and take some video? ?

Assuming my drone remained under my control in the presence of The Mothership, I'd press a button on my remote controller pre-programmed to play the phrase "Best of luck finding a parking spot" through a small 200-watt speaker affixed to the drone for that very sort of contingency.

To a certain extent I agree with you. Where I differ is on the issue of tech. You count be right and they don’t have the intelligence yet or equally possibly, they have vastly superior intelligence and tech to us, have been here already, took one look at us, and decided nothing to gain here, let’s move along and not waste our time on this shower of idiots. We’ll come back again in another few thousand years. Oh, and let’s go and pick up those skulls in South America before anyone starts getting ideas.

To a certain extent I agree with you. Where I differ is on the issue of tech. You count be right and they don’t have the intelligence yet or equally possibly, they have vastly superior intelligence and tech to us, have been here already, took one look at us, and decided nothing to gain here, let’s move along and not waste our time on this shower of idiots. We’ll come back again in another few thousand years. Oh, and let’s go and pick up those skulls in South America before anyone starts getting ideas.

So in essence you are saying that the search for intelligent life on Planet Earth was in fact abandoned long ago. Have we sighted the enemy, only to discover that it is us?

Reactions: David_OC
On the fourth somebody up wind let loose some of those balloons with flashing LED lights. The first was a single one flashing red green and blue and it was windy enough to make me think it was a drone. Then about 8 came over us in a non uniformed swarm. Guess they are very cheap.

So in essence you are saying that the search for intelligent life on Planet Earth was in fact abandoned long ago. Have we sighted the enemy, only to discover that it is us?
No so much enemy, more like we have nothing to offer them, unless they want to eat us or plunder our resources. Probably spotted us on some sort of celestial Tinder and did a u-turn when they got a look at us.

Lately, I've been on a UFO video-watching binge, and frankly, most of the youtube videos showing "orbs" are probably little more than just drones with spotlights sent up by pranksters. Then I stumbled into this

Finally, definitive proof of alien visitation. Going to doctor to remove tongue from cheek.

Reactions: hiflyer201
There is an obvious reason why every ... and I mean every ... purported UFO video is so blurry that you can't tell what the object is. And while I'm positive that alien life exists out there based upon simple statistics, the fact is that any life form advanced enough to have solved the physical barriers to interstellar space travel as we currently know them would have the ability to observe us from afar and have nothing to gain by wasting the time and energy to actually come here. And if they did have some frivolous reason for doing so, they wouldn't show up in so many different forms as we've been "witnessing" ... or even have to use forms that were observable at all.

Alien life is a certainty ... so are hoaxes and gullible observers.

While I share this view that the sheer vastness of space assures there is bound to be intelligent life somewhere beyond Earth's territorial airspace, I cannot state with a similar level of certainty that such intelligent lifeforms would settle for remote viewing of our planet as an alternative to sending drones or craft with crews to Earth out of the same intellectual curiosity that keeps the likes of NASA and JPL in business.

Now that the Pentagon has reluctantly confirmed reports from its own aviators, radar, FLIR, and sonar assets that gravity-defiant aerial and submersible vehicles of unknown origin are on official record has having been spotted on a daily basis in recent years, CGI magicians will be out in force, producing spectacular footage of "alien craft" to fool viewers like me with greater ease now that the existence of UAPs has now been confirmed by the military high command. Here are a couple of snippets from the now-famous 60-Minutes segment on this subject that is going mainstream as we speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZDave
That piece at 10:15 was an old clip of something that was CGI created, the originators came out years ago to explain how they did it. Very good effect, back in its day. Silly thing is these two were banking off to the left as they climbed out just like a real aircraft would. Now the real UFOs, or the ones we get to see Airforce footage of, when they release it, never need to bank like a standard aircraft does, that we are familiar with, because they do not fly the same way our aircraft do. Since these had no wings, they do not need to bank, so the old CGI footage should have been shot down right then and there.

If you look at the ones the air force releases, they dart off at right angles and accelerate to sometimes 750Gs or do 500G turns on a dime etc. That's what is mind boggling about such aircraft, not these smooth banking flying CGI things people create.

Reactions: AZDave
That piece at 10:15 was an old clip of something that was CGI created, the originators came out years ago to explain how they did it. Very good effect, back in its day. Silly thing is these two were banking off to the left as they climbed out just like a real aircraft would. Now the real UFOs, or the ones we get to see Airforce footage of, when they release it, never need to bank like a standard aircraft does, that we are familiar with, because they do not fly the same way our aircraft do. Since these had no wings, they do not need to bank, so the old CGI footage should have been shot down right then and there.

If you look at the ones the air force releases, they dart off at right angles and accelerate to sometimes 750Gs or do 500G turns on a dime etc. That's what is mind boggling about such aircraft, not these smooth banking flying CGI things people create.

The insane accelerations are why I strongly suspect that most of those are some sort of optical phenomena. Or maybe some other physical field superposition effect ... a hypothetical example (purely to demonstrate the concept) being intersecting laser beams.

The insane accelerations are why I strongly suspect that most of those are some sort of optical phenomena. Or maybe some other physical field superposition effect ... a hypothetical example (purely to demonstrate the concept) being intersecting laser beams.
Or swamp gas !!!!

You had to be trolling. lol There is no way you actually thought that was legit. NO WAY!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS