DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Deer on a frosty golf course in Scotland - They didn't mind the MM one bit!

Never have I managed to get so close to deer in eight years of flying multirotors!

it is incredibly quiet and just great for low flying

it has won a place in my heart already,after just 9 batts of flying, i feel that i can take it places and do things that i would not want my MPP to do, as i said fit the prop cages and the little fella is virtually crash proof, even with the prop cages off it isnt going to do much damage if it did fall from the sky,

Very nice video, I wish we had trees where I live. Just cactus's.

Never have I managed to get so close to deer in eight years of flying multirotors!

Wonderful video- or could we say, "A hole in one." I myself would be scared to fly so low and in the trees. Great job. It seems as though once the deer checked out the drone to represent no threat, they went back to eating.

Nicely done! Especially liked the low flying approach to the deer through the trees. I've noticed that the deer around my place have become somewhat conditioned to my M2P. They are totally aware of it's location but have not seen the drone do anything to hurt them so they basically ignore it allowing me to get some candid shots of their behavior. I might have to consider getting a MM!

So I can not use my drone to scare the deer away from my wife's garden? No seriously, cool video, I loved the frost on the ground at the beginning and the deer. What did spook them at the end?
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JS1600
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser