DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delete Alerts

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello how do you delete my alerts. The alerts I mean are the ones under the little bell symbol on top right corner. I have so many I need to delete them.
Thank you .
oman

I just click on the bell, and scroll down the drop down window and it "removes" them. I do this every time I see any because it's my OCD having an alert glaring at me LOL.

I just click on the bell, and scroll down the drop down window and it "removes" them. I do this every time I see any because it's my OCD having an alert glaring at me LOL.
I did what you said and the only thing it shows at this bottom is show all and preferences

I did what you said and the only thing it shows at this bottom is show all and preferences
Try this...

Scroll to top of page and click on "Watched" under the main banner

1630516274054.png

Scroll down mid-page and click on " manage watched threads" the "stop watching threads" (screenshot below)

Haven't done this myself because I don't want to stop watching but it appears this might solve your problem.

Good luck.

1630516411485.png

The above option will turn off watching for all current and future posts which is what I thought was needed. If you change your mind and want to go back you can turn the various alerts back on in your profile under Settings>Preferences. There are many boxes/options to select so you can customize it as you see fit. Make sure you scroll down to see them all.

You can also stop watching a particular post by clicking the "unwatch" box at the top right just above the first message in the chain.

Reactions: 4006448
I'm interested in this also, but hoping to find a solution that can completely delete all of the alerts. Basically change this:
Screenshot 2021-12-20 143057.png
To this:
Screenshot 2021-12-20 143319.png
Not sure if there's a way to do that but I'd really like to. It makes it easier because you can just delete the alerts you don't want.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS