DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Deleting flight data records from iphone 6s+

rcb

Reactions
Phone Storage is full with old flight data records. Is there a way to delete the old data records on an iphone without deleting the Fly app? With the goal of freeing up storage.

I see there are somewhat similar threads, but can’t find a complete solution to free up storage. Thanks for any help you can provide.

in app djifly with drone powered on ,,click on profile,,,then click settings,,then click on clear cache and at bottom it's got clear flight records,,,,hope this guides you in right direction......if this dont automatically clear your device logs it will be in your files 20220305_111026.jpg

Attachments

• 20220305_110955.jpg
    20220305_110955.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but, In the dji fly app I was able to clear all the cache but when I go back to the iphone’s settings-general -Iphone storage-dji fly, it still shows 20GB of documents and data then lists all the data log items. Any more ideas? Maybe I will have to delete the app entirely then reload it? There is an option shown there to “delete the app and all related data.” Maybe then should remove the drone sd card to ensure its protected? Or it seems possible to delete each of the hundreds of data items one at a time. There must be an easier way! Thanks for your effort.

Apologies for duplication of this same problem also reported by many others. Following that existing thread leads me to the apparently best solution, provided by Dbez1 who did indeed choose the option to “delete the app and all related data” and then reinstalled the djifly app, so I will follow the leader.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato