DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Deleting SD Card

surfdog306

Reactions
How do you delete files on the SD card? I tried to delete it on my Mac and had no delete ability.

Thanks

You can format the memory card from within DJI GO if you want to delete everything.

DJI-GO-Format-Memory-Card.jpg

Reactions: Skjalg78
I tried to delete the files on my mac, but it was read only files and would not allow me that option. For the photos I imported from the card, I can drag and trash, but not from the SD card.

but it was read only files and would not allow me that option

ba7b4b5d-6c39-4c45-83ff-7d084039e615
pCiaskv.jpg

I have run into an adapter once or twice, where you need to push the LOCK slider almost but not all the way to the unlock direction. Fiddle with it, or find another adapter.

pCiaskv.jpg

I have run into an adapter once or twice, where you need to push the LOCK slider almost but not all the way to the unlock direction. Fiddle with it, or find another adapter.
I had the same problem, thanks for the tip.

Also if you do delete on a mac make sure to empty the trash after woods as they files are still on the card, just renamed and moved to a hidden trash folder.

To avoid card failing in the future, you should always try to delete/format on the device that they are used on. If used on a DSLR, handle it thru the settings. If used on your drone, use it to reformat. Your cards will last much longer!

New drone user and still trying to figure it out! My card was filled and i did a "format memory card" but now it will only record photos and not video. What did i do??
Did you format it with it inside the Mavic using Go 4 as in post #2 above?

pCiaskv.jpg

Thanks Halley! That's the ticket. I truly didn't know that the little slide lock, locked the data? How simple.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123