DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delivery From DJI China...

Rogerlin

Reactions
I am wondering if anyone else has had problems with delivery of items from DJI.

Usually I would buy from a local dealer but wanted a smart controller for a special event/holiday so ordered direct from DJI based on 10 to 15 days delivery time stated on their website, which was ok for the dates involved, almost 3 weeks later, no smart controller.

On contacting DJI, they now need anothe 48 hours to investigate which is no good for my `event`.

I have obviously paid for the controller and really expected a more professional service from DJI, they make more money this way, not having to give a dealer discount so all round a pretty poor service for me at least, never again...

Yep, i ordered the drone and had to wait wait wait, with almost no updates.
It took somewhere around 3 weeks before I saw any activity in the tracking info.

What an appauling, unprofessional way to run a business, I hope people reading this will take note.

I assume, hopefully you got your item, how long did it eventually take?

Having said that, is it DJI at fault or the delivery company DHL I wonder.

Nothing has changed in 2 years then. They take advantage of every delay possible and only business days count, none of the weekends or public holidays in any country involved.

They were not in stock when you ordered, the 10-15 days had nothing to do with shipping time. If it had said shipping within 1 business day, that means it was in stock.
As of right now, the controller say's sold out.
If you really want it, buy the package deal with Mavic Pro or Zoom, with smart controller. And just sell the Pro or Zoom in the package minus $250, which is the discount the package offers. A brand new, unused Pro or Zoom would sell instantly for $250 off and you still only paid the $650 for controller you were going to pay anyways.

Well....I checked the DHL site this morning and all of a sudden it has woken up, updated and apparently my SC is now just 8 miles from where I live, sweet joy....but not in my sticky little mitts yet so I`m counting no chickens yet.

10-15 days is 10-15 business days., so 3 weeks.

I`m not sure the 10 to 15 days quoted on the website actually specifies `excluding weekends` etc but as we are being pedantic... ok.

I can happily confirm that it has now arrived, 20 days, of the 24 hour variety, after the payment, which on reflection is ok. The worrying thing was the lack of tracking info, it appeared to be off the radar until this morning, and it`s a fair bit of money to be just floating around somewhere in Asia.

Anyway, well worth the wait, it is a really great piece of kit and imho a very good investment.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica