DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DELKIN BLACK 64GB Micro SD Card

Not sure about your make of card, but I was sold (with my fly more combo) the 128Gb Samsung Evo Plus Micro SD card, and so far so good; I also don’t format the card every time I pull new photos and video from it, but I know at some stage I will;
75d2fe263b9efdb5f9b7728a2d217574.jpg

I also read the limit supposedly is 64Gb for the Mavic Pro, but it is ok with the 128Gb capacity

I also read the limit supposedly is 64Gb for the Mavic Pro, but it is ok with the 128Gb capacity
Hey, I'm new here. Thought I might chime in that I've run a 256 gb micro SD card since last week no issues.

Well none that I have found yet.

It keeps telling me "memory card formatting recommended" so of course I do it and it says ok all done then acts like nothing ever happened lol.

Reactions: born2drone
What I have not tested is if it will save more than 64Gb? I fly with 3 batteries and take plenty of photos and video, and so far no issue but I don’t think I have even reached the 64 Gb mark yet

Reactions: waddellw
What I have not tested is if it will save more than 64Gb? I fly with 3 batteries and take plenty of photos and video, and so far no issue but I don’t think I have even reached the 64 Gb mark yet
I got the 256 out of fear that it would be like my GoPro hero 4 black and absolutely destroy the memory card, I haven't taken videos yet and really tested out the card but my go pro would fill up a card with 4k footage in no time at all.

I'll tell you this, a 64 gb card is much less than 1 dollar per GB, the 256 I picked up was 1 dollar per GB. So in theory you'd be better having 4 or so 64GB cards and switch out when they're near full and a barrery is dead or something.

The one thing I haven't exactly thought about yet is the memory card I have is the size of the free space on my computer so i feel like I'm definitely going to need a good external drive set up

Reactions: born2drone
I have a 100Gb SSD I carry in the drone case just for backup via my Surface Pro then I clear the DCIM folder on the Micro SD so I know I always have space; just cutting my first epic 4K full length movie I have made of our local area

Reactions: waddellw

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada