DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Den Bosch -4K

ikkel

Reactions
The city of 'Den Bosch' (official name : 's Hertogenbosch) in the Netherlands is one to discover.
It has cozy streets and a historic center with a mighty cathedral. But those who only think about history are wrong!
The city is also packed with hip restaurants, wine bars, unique food concepts and modern buildings.
Discover and be surprised by its beautiful hotspots, culture and great atmosphere.

Everything is shot with Dji Osmo Pocket and Dji Mini 3 Pro.

That's a nice little video. I assume you were not allowed to fly in the city center, otherwise aerials of that cathedral would have been great.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
That's a nice little video. I assume you were not allowed to fly in the city center, otherwise aerials of that cathedral would have been great.
Thank You.
Indeed the chatedral is a NFZ and forbidden.
Other places where allowed but there was to much people and I couldn't avoid flying over them so I didn't.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

• Love
Thank You for your nice reply

Nice video of my hometown! Well put together.
The building at 0:52 is one of the oldest brick houses in the Netherlands. It was build in the 13th century so it's about 1.000 years old but was almost demolished in 1956 to provide more room for the traffic. Good thing they didn't

• Love
Nice video of my hometown! Well put together.
The building at 0:52 is one of the oldest brick houses in the Netherlands. It was build in the 13th century so it's about 1.000 years old but was almost demolished in 1956 to provide more room for the traffic. Good thing they didn't
Thank You for the nice reply and the extra information about the old brick house. Always good to know more about the places that we visit.
It's a lovely place and the Bossche Bollen tasted very good. 😍

Thank You for the nice reply and the extra information about the old brick house. Always good to know more about the places that we visit.
It's a lovely place and the Bossche Bollen tasted very good. 😍
Good to hear you liked the Bossche Bollen. They are indeed delicious 😋

• Love
Looks such a nice place.

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads