DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Desert Dawn: Bees, Birds & Badlands

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
Here's my latest nature video. I put a lot of effort into this one:

It’s night in the southern California desert. Gradually, the sun rises and reveals a fantastic, otherworldly landscape of incredible beauty. As the morning progresses, the desert comes to life. Colorful birds and insects such as the tarantula hawk wasp flit among the flowers of mesquite, palo verde, and other desert trees.

Music:
“Native American Dreams“
by Ramiton
Licensed by AudioJungle

“Cinematic Folk”
by ColorFilmMusic
Licensed by AudioJungle

Additional sounds by: prosoundfx

Here's my latest nature video. I put a lot of effort into this one:
Hi Ray,
This is the best nature video I have seen in a long time! Simply stunning what you show us.The super beautiful slow motion of the insects and the great close-ups ', just wonderful!
With which camera and how many frames per second did you make the slow motions?
When one see the desert, one would never expect such a big variety of animals and flowers! Compliments for the very nice and well commented video, Oh yes, the music also fits perfectly! ?
The six minutes were over way too fast! ? Thanks for sharing this amazing video, I enjoyed it very much ???
cheers Paul

Hi Ray,
This is the best nature video I have seen in a long time! Simply stunning what you show us.The super beautiful slow motion of the insects and the great close-ups ', just wonderful!
With which camera and how many frames per second did you make the slow motions?
When one see the desert, one would never expect such a big variety of animals and flowers! Compliments for the very nice and well commented video, Oh yes, the music also fits perfectly! ?
The six minutes were over way too fast! ? Thanks for sharing this amazing video, I enjoyed it very much ???
cheers Paul

Thanks! For the slo-mo shots I used a Sony RX-100 V, at 240 fps.

Reactions: Itzmyobsession
I liked it! Well done.
I noticed @ ~0:36 the is a rock formation in the right third of the screen that looks something like a elephant-sphinx. It's probably just the angle of the shot.

I really enjoyed the entire video. Your voice is just right and the music was perfect for this video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Great video! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Where did you shoot this. What desert in SoCal? Also, what editing software did you use?

It was shot in a couple areas in the Imperial Valley. I used Final Cut Pro X to edit it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000