DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Detroit at sunrise.

Did you know they have an ND 10,000 filter? Crazy! It will allow for some really long (8 second) long exposures in pure daylight.

Last edited:
Yea I saw that. I have a hard time getting a steady 3-4 second shot. I feel like a 8 sec is almost impossible unless you have literally perfect conditions. But very cool if you CAN get a shot to work out

Did you know they off an ND 10,000 filter? Crazy! It will allow for some really long (8 second) long exposures in pure daylight.

Oh yeah it's pretty amazing. I have 2. A platinum and a pro. They have also been super reliable. Question....when you have more than one drone using the same dji app., is there a way to separate flight data in the app? In the dji app my flight data just stores itself consecutively, and it doesn't seem to be a way to tell one drones flight from the other besides time and date. Really wish it separated each drones flight data. What have you experienced ?

To be honest I only own one drone at a time so I've never really run into this issue. However I know that when you make your DJI profile I've never seen an option to "add" a drone so I doubt you can do what your asking. That would be cool thought to keep separate accounts for each drone. I guess you could just make separate profiles for each

Oh yeah it's pretty amazing. I have 2. A platinum and a pro. They have also been super reliable. Question....when you have more than one drone using the same dji app., is there a way to separate flight data in the app? In the dji app my flight data just stores itself consecutively, and it doesn't seem to be a way to tell one drones flight from the other besides time and date. Really wish it separated each drones flight data. What have you experienced ?

I’ll try that again one day.
I’ve gotten harassed by Border Patrol and Detroit PD trying to fly near there.
No problems at Belle Isle though.

bdfd361fd8335f93b1eb1d3ded02fffe.jpg

Reactions: teebone
I’ll try that again one day.
I’ve gotten harassed by Border Patrol and Detroit PD trying to fly near there.
No problems at Belle Isle though.

bdfd361fd8335f93b1eb1d3ded02fffe.jpg

Beautiful pic! Yea I’ve herd people say that too before, there was actually security for the Joe posted up right where I parked and they walked over to see what I was doing and really enjoyed watching me lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest