DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Device do you use to fly mavic pro

sergio90

Reactions
What device do you use to fly mavic pro? I've been using a note 4 to fly my mavic, but my note 4 hasn't been working well with the the app. I'm look to buy a android device or ios. Any recommendations?

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used phones and tablets here.

I personally use an iPad Pro 10.5 for my DJI aircraft. DJI seems to be pretty friendly with Apple and it seems, I have no proof, but it seems iOS devices work the best.

Reactions: HVYMTL
IPad Air 2 and IPad mini 4 here. No issues what so ever.

Crystalsky Ultra and 5.5, but I have used all the ipads, ipad 2017, ipad pro 10.5 and the mini 4

For the Mavic, the mini 4 and the CS 5.5 are the best choices due to the smaller form factor

ipad brightness - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
What device do you use to fly mavic pro? I've been using a note 4 to fly my mavic, but my note 4 hasn't been working well with the the app. I'm look to buy a android device or ios. Any recommendations?

I had bad results using a note 4. Same with galaxy tab S. And a couple other android tabs. My iPhone 7 works perfectly. So I just bought the newest version of the iPad. Apple devices are the easiest to use with the dji go app. If you are really good with computers, you might be able to get a cheap android tablet and root it and do whatever they do to make it work. But I’d rather just plug and play away. There’s a reason they sell DJI products in Apple stores. They are designed for use with one of another.

I have a Mini4 WiFi only, iPhone 6. Both work Great. Actually never had any problems. I got the Mini4 for a larger screen and for the way it fits into the RC jaws without covering up the RC screen.

Reactions: Howcroft22
I have a Mini4 WiFi only, iPhone 6. Both work Great. Actually never had any problems. I got the Mini4 for a larger screen and for the way it fits into the RC jaws without covering up the RC screen.

It was between the mini 4 and the new 9.7 for me. Either choice was a win. I just went with the 9.7 for the large screen. Sometimes I wish I had the mini because it fits right in as you said. But either way. You can’t go wrong!

I use apple mini 4, tried Samsung, no success, tried Android tablet. Mavic pro is optimized
to work best with apple products. Any way that is my experience. No problems since I have
been using the Apple mini table. Make sure you get the latest, so the DJI Go 4 App works with it.
And, its fits into the RC arms really good.

IPhone X and I would like to pick up either a iPad or wunderphone

iPhone 7 works great. Thought about getting an iPad mini 4 but then I realized it’s much easier to have the app on my phone

Troublefree with IPad mini 4 and IPad Pro 10.5”

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada