DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Devices

PepeLePew

Reactions
So after consideration in light of where to post this I decided to pop it here so if it actually needs to go elsewhere please feel free to move it.
All weekend I have bounced around to different areas of this forum as well as general inquiries on the internet about the best devices to use for DJI GO-4.
Seems even though the Apple products are the "preferred" solution I am seeing several of those who also use some form of Android device.
I carefully considered several options from lists I found here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) - Phantom Help
So in light of this list I see 3 variables, one's marked with the Orange dot, ones with Green and some without either. Are the ones not marked ones that are either not compatible or possibly not tested?
I have been a diehard Android guy for many years and never really adopted the Apple life.
We have Verizon as our provider and my personal phone is well past due for an upgrade.
I currently have a Samsung S7 and the app seems to work fine at this point the the viewing area is
not quite the size I would like for these old eyes.
So the point of this is... :)
I was considering the S8+ but it has no marks beside it at all, yet the S8 does. At 1st glance the only difference is screen size and more memory so I'm curious if anyone out there might be running an S8+?
Later on I might consider getting into an Apple tablet of sorts but I wanted to bounce this off of the Android users in the forums before making any final choices.
Appreciate your time

Are the ones not marked ones that are either not compatible or possibly not tested?
Those phones/tablets are suggested by members of this forum and PhantomPilots.com.

Reactions: PepeLePew

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio