DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dewey Beach Delaware

RoarRoar

Reactions
Just got back from spending a few days in one of my favorite beach towns. Here are the results of several drone flights with both my spark and mavic pro platinum. There is also a dolphin sighting in the beginning. They were hard to track in the early morning with the marine layer.

Just got back from spending a few days in one of my favorite beach towns. Here are the results of several drone flights with both my spark and mavic pro platinum. There is also a dolphin sighting in the beginning. They were hard to track in the early morning with the marine layer.

going to Bethany next week. No trouble in flying over the beaches away from town where there are no people Thinking about the WWII look out towers thanks

going to Bethany next week. No trouble in flying over the beaches away from town where there are no people Thinking about the WWII look out towers thanks

I went in the morning to the beach when it wasn’t too crowded. I believe Bethany has a few local laws regarding drone flight. The towers are iffy too because most of those are on state parks. I’m not saying don’t do it but use your best judgement and go early when there are no crowds or staff.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent