DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DH Parameter Hacks?

D95GAS

Reactions
Hi All,

Well after a couple of years absence I have decided to dust off my various drones. Did a search in the forum as I was sure someone had asked the same question, but no results came back.

Talking about the Mini 2, using DH Software, what "Parameters" have you changed? and what's the results of the change?

is there an option to turn off forced landing on low battery? What "gems" have you discovered in "Parameter hacking". OR, is there already a global list of the parameters and what recommended changes there are?

Despite the absence, I have been trying to keep up on what's happening in the forum, its always a great read. Thumbswayup

How can I access this page? It says I have no permission... Thanks a lot
Ok go to your account details and click this. Takes a few hours at most but will access you to that section. Have problems message me and I will fix it 👍
998DEE8C-FDE4-4920-B4EA-37FEF29FB4B2.png

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I use these settings:

fswitch_selection|g_config.control.control_mode[0] (3 - enable atti mode instead of cinema mode, back- 12)
fswitch_selection_1|g_config.control.control_mode[1] (3 -enable pseudo-atti mode instead of sport mode, back - 8)

g_config.fdi_open.close_auto_stop_motor_check (disable turning off the motors when the drone is tilted more than 85° from the horizontal position)

forearm_led_ctrl|g_config.misc_cfg.forearm_lamp_ctrl (0 -turn off all lights on the drone )

g_config.flying_limit.avoid_ground_and_smart_landing_enable (0 - disabling rebound from the surface. Needed for landing on hand)
Disabling auto landing:
bat_enable_smart_bat_landing_protect 0
bat_level_1_action|g_config.voltage.level_1_protect_type 0
bat_level_2_action|g_config.voltage.level_2_protect_type 0

dji_bat_level_1|g_config.voltage2.level_1_voltage (Message that appears at 20% charge (Can be set to 10%)

g_config.takeoff.auto_takeoff_height (auto takeoff altitude)
g_config.takeoff.auto_takeoff_vel (auto takeoff speed)

g_config.flying_limit.roof_limit_enable (1 -removal of the 30m limit during takeoff without gps )
Well, a couple of informational parameters that are not corrected (relevant for those who buy a drone from their hands):
g_status.user_info.statistical_info.total_distance (flight distance in meters from the beginning of operation)
g_status.user_info.statistical_info.total_motor_start_time (engine running time in seconds since the start of operation)

g_config.fdi_open.close_auto_stop_motor_check (disable turning off the motors when the drone is tilted more than 85° from the horizontal position)
What are meaning with "disable turning off the motor, when ..."
The stock value is 0 = disabled, so I habe to turn it on, if I want, that the drone not turn off automatic the Motors on a critical angel?

The stock value is 0 = disabled,
The DH program works with different drones and different firmware. On some firmware, the default is 1.

Reactions: s1m0n
The DH program works with different drones and different firmware. On some firmware, the default is 1.
So I will have to test it if 1 has the desired effect on me.

Where did you get the info about these parameters? Do you know how to activate the gentle mode?

Where did you get the info about these parameters?
If you know Russian, then I can share the link YouTube blogger Androsean.
He made experiments and confirmed the settings discussed.

Regarding LEDs

Disable leds​

You can disable the christmas LED lights on the arms with the parameter forearm_led_ctrl|g_config.misc_cfg.forearm_lamp_ctrl. It's a bitmask. Right most digit controls the front leds, 3rd digit from the right the back leds. Which means:

• 5 = Both LEDs on
  • 4 = Only back LEDs on
  • 1 = Only front LEDs on
  • 0 = All LEDs off
I do however notice that even with '0' set, if the drone encounters low light, the front LED will come back on blinking green.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slawaw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots