DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Diagnostic on hardware for Mavic Pro

Mrjmavicpro

Reactions
Problem?

Started with the unit not connecting to app with camera. Appeared the drone connected, just minus the camera feed. Then it would not connect to app, but would connect to the controller and function with the controller radio frequency only. (It would fly within visual range) This then ceased to work as well, and no connections with the controller at all. This all occurred on the same day.

Was unit in a crash?

No. One day I put it away in the case, next time I tried to fly it wouldn't work.

What have you tried so far?

Everything commonly recommended. Firmware, tried 2 different controllers, app reinstall, reboots etc. I believe that it's narrowed down to a hardware problem, but conflicted about what component has failed.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?

Have used Samsung S20 phone and tablet, both of which previously worked.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?

Latest available

What Go app version are you using? Latest, Dji Assistant 2

Any modification? (if so what) No

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)

No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem?

No, not sure what to show that would help diagnose problem

Problem?

Started with the unit not connecting to app with camera. Appeared the drone connected, just minus the camera feed. Then it would not connect to app, but would connect to the controller and function with the controller radio frequency only. (It would fly within visual range) This then ceased to work as well, and no connections with the controller at all. This all occurred on the same day.

Was unit in a crash?

No. One day I put it away in the case, next time I tried to fly it wouldn't work.

What have you tried so far?

Everything commonly recommended. Firmware, tried 2 different controllers, app reinstall, reboots etc. I believe that it's narrowed down to a hardware problem, but conflicted about what component has failed.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)?

Have used Samsung S20 phone and tablet, both of which previously worked.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?

Latest available

What Go app version are you using? Latest, Dji Assistant 2

Any modification? (if so what) No

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what)

No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem?

No, not sure what to show that would help diagnose problem
Get a new cable between your phone and the remote. Make sure it’s a nice cable that supports data and not just a power cable.

There is still one final variable to eliminate, MrJMavicPro, and that is the SD card. Try a faster one with a speed of 170 Mbits per second. A slow SD card can also result in failure for a video feed to materialize. Here is an example on sale via eBay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada