DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Diagonal black and white lines

KoorbeladDigital

Reactions
(CAA controlled airspace)

Hi guy's and gal's,

I got to take a flight with my MM on Sunday while the weather was fantastic.

Clear sky's, no cloud, and no wind at all. Sun was directly overhead. Perfect flying conditions.

The flight was up to an altitude of 65m, and distance from myself never exceeded 300m. Flight was conducted in cine mode.

During the flight on my mobile phone/controller there appeared black and white diagonal lines where there should have been light coloured portions of the screen, such as the water, light coloured silver of my car, sand etc. All deeper colours such as the grass, tress etc showed up as their natural colour.

Has anyone experienced the same problem, or can advised why this would have happened.

On watching the footage back these lines do not appear.

K.

Reactions: Hauptmann
you have the exposure warning on (can’t remember the exact name off hand)
In your camera settings you can turn it off, I think it’s the “exposure” button

Think you'll find that it "just does that" in the feed- happens on my MM and on loads of YT videos that show the phone view.

I haven't found a way of eliminating it, just learnt to live with it. Not sure if it's just "one of them things" when filming- like monitor screens or the old light tubes flicker and do things the eye doesn't see

I have it turned on, I find it helpful but if you don't like it as coneslayer says you can turn it off.
Usually, I turn it on while preparing to fly and adjust the settings (shutter, aperture, etc.), then turn off the stripes because they distract me from seeing the entire image. I turn down the settings until the stripes disappear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa