DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did anyone try the NLD on their MA?

autoperformance

Reactions
Did anyone try the NLD on their MA?

I would like to try, but I can not find any comments regarding the changes on the MA and if it worth the money.

Thank you

From what i see you would be wasting your money, NLD doesn't have anything really for the Mavic Air sadly... You can see yourself here; BirdMap-nolimitdronez.com
The message I received!

Hi ,
pay once, all updates are free for the life of the activated bird.

These are the current options available for the Mavic Air in the NLD Desktop Client. We are working away on the air and we hope there may be more options that we can open up in the future, but the Mavic Air is a LOT harder to work on, as compared to the other birds. DJI really stepped up their security, likely in a direct result to the drone hacking scene that we are in.

Please see the attached picture of available options. Also, NLD doesn't have a NLD GO version that you can use with the Air yet (you need to use 4.2.4 or newer). We are working on it.
If your have an issue whereby your Mavic Air is not being detected or all the options are greyed out, (even the ones that aren't greyed out in the attached picture), do this:

- Kill NLD with Task Manager and restart NLD.
- This should fix it, and this "bug" is being worked on.

Your NLD Support Team,
For more infomation, click on the link below:
PLEASE READ: NLD GUIDE HOW TO
Over all Guide - read this FIRST!-nolimitdronez.com

Cheers

- Quad808 - fly safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members