DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did the commercial pilot get checked in the airport ?

i want to know do the commercial pilot get checked as a tourist in the airports or he get checked in special way or he don't get checked at all ?
Airport don't care if you are recreational or commercial.
Everyone is just another passenger and they get scanned just the same way.

i want to know do the commercial pilot get checked as a tourist in the airports or he get checked in special way or he don't get checked at all ?
Am curios as to why you would ask that in a Drone Forum for your first post donny
and welcome to the forum .

Reactions: Bunny Too
Howdy from Wyoming @donnylafave , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the community, Donny. Yes, commercial Pilots, as well as Flight Attendants, do get checked at the airports. Upon arriving at their destination, depending on what airport, they go through a special line to help speed up their time to the van and hotel. After 9-ll I was in full uniform and they took my tweezers away from me. I told them that as I enter the cockpit (264 passenger Airbus 300-600) there is a crash axe with a pike on one side and a blade on the other ... and they were worried about my tweezers? Recently they have gotten much more reasonable

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786