DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did version V01.00.0650 get pulled?

ddodell

Reactions
I tried updating this evening to V01.00.0650. Tried both via wifi and Dji Assistant, and both my SC and Dji Assistant said the my current version of 1.00.5 ( can't remember the rest) was current, and the newer version doesn't even appear.

Did it get pulled?

David

Ensure WiFi is connected to wireless Access Point and working by visiting a web page or syncing flight records. Launch DJI Go4 app I suspect you will be prompted.

I performed my update over WiFi at about 9:30pm cst last night without issue. I did not try the DJI Assistant2 utility.

looks like it has been pulled for now so I've been reading on other forums

Just attempted again ... found it immediately on my wifi connection, so it appears to be back. Downloading and upgrading now.

Also looks to be a new version of the DJI Go4 app too?

Yes, there is also a new version of DJI Go4 app, which installed automatically with the new SC firmware version.

I also notice that the Instant On function is now in English ... so maybe that is why is was out for a few hours last night ... any instructions on using Skytalk?

Update. I was able to use DJI Assistant 2, plug in my Smart Controller, then choose "Refresh". This replaced the "Chinese text" version of V01.00.0650, that I downloaded the day before, with the English updated, same version number, firmware. Not sure if there were other tweaks or not, but "QuickFly" is now labed as "Fly Immediately"! (Which I suppose is the Chinese to English translation of "quick fly".) :)

Did it get pulled again? I stupidly downgraded the firmware to .530 because of the Chinese text. Now I can’t find the latest version 650.

Update

After connecting my sc with the MAVIC, the sc has found the new update on WiFi. I have updated the firmware now with the English text.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000