DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did we loose Airsense?

bobshot

Reactions
I had it on before update and I just heard plane go by right above me but no notification and can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Go back into your Fly app and see if it was inadvertently turned off. I noticed a few settings that had to be reinitialized after the recent firmware and Fly app updates. After my updates, a test flight recognized several planes so if you're located in the US, it should still be functional.

Also, recognize that not all aircrafts will transmit a signal recognized by the Airsense receiver in the MA2.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Go back into your Fly app and see if it was inadvertently turned off. I noticed a few settings that had to be reinitialized after the recent firmware and Fly app updates. After my updates, a test flight recognized several planes so if you're located in the US, it should still be functional.

Also, recognize that not all aircrafts will transmit a signal recognized by the Airsense receiver in the MA2.

That’s the problem, I can’t find it anywhere to turn on.

In the Fly app, go to the settings menu, go to Safety (top left), and scroll down to the bottom to Advanced Safety Settings. Scroll to the bottom of that submenu and you should see a slider for Airsense. Your MA2 has to be turned on, and connected to your controller to see the setting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys