DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did you get DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 3?

dji30t

Reactions
What are your thoughts on care refresh for Mavic 3 with flymore combo? I've had my Air 2 for 2 years and even though it doesn't have as advance obstacle avoidance
than M3(I think) I have been careful and so far have been lucky.

Did you get Care refresh and has it been worth it to you in the event of damage? $250 a year is kinda steep.

What are your thoughts on care refresh for Mavic 3 with flymore combo? I've had my Air 2 for 2 years and even though it doesn't have as advance obstacle avoidance

Did you get Care refresh and has it been worth it to you in the event of damage? $250 a year is kinda steep.
If you buy it as a Refurb for a backup M3 aircraft, the 12 month warranty is still free and DJI repair costs are so reasonable that I would forgo it, and just deal with the extra time necessary for a repair estimate, knowing you won't be droneless until repaired. Care refresh doesn't cover anything other than the drone itself, so the Flymore combo is irrelevant. Self insure! I bought it on my first Mavic 3, but not on my Refurb second Mavic 3. Never used it on the first Mavic 3, and it expires next month. Refurb Mavic 3's are now only $1549 on eBay from DJI, and come with everything in a new package: another battery and controller and spare set of props and another charger. So the effective cost of the Mavic 3 drone is only $1140, even if it is unrecoverable, and DJI will charge you $750 plus your $250 upfront and only send you the drone. Save your money.

Last edited:
The DJI care program is probably what financed their new building.
There are other options available from other sources.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

I am now on my 5th drone (Mavic Air 1 red), Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Mini2, Mavic 3, Mavic 2 mini. (Sold first Mini and re-purchased a new one). I have used the Care Refresh twice on the Mavic 1, twice on the M2P, and not on the others. I consider it like any insurance policy. I am certainly happy to have had it when I needed it. I didn't like spending the money but I am glad that I did.

Last edited:
I purchesed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa