DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

did you know that DJI have NO facility for changing your e-mail address, and you lose all the credit you might have by registering a new e-mail !!!

Dennis Bourne

Reactions
Did you know DJI have NO facility for changing your e-mail address !!! I was told by DJI to re-register with the e-mail I want to use, but I will lose any credit I have with them !!! I find this totally out of order, and a company of their size and stature need to address this !!!!!!!!!!!

Having had the same email address for the last 17 years this doesn't surprise me. I don't see this option a lot of places but granted i haven't looked at it in depth.

I do see the issue with it though.

I contacted them regarding this very issue, after having to change ISP's and, therefore, email domains. That's pretty much the reply I got...they told me I could open a different account. Thanks for all the help, DJI.

Thanks for letting the Community know about this, but that is all you accomplish posting it on this forum as DJI does not monitor this forum to assess changing any of their policies. While this is MavicPilots forum we are not affiliated with DJI the company.

Thanks for letting the Community know about this, but that is all you accomplish posting it on this forum as DJI does not monitor this forum to assess changing any of their policies. While this is MavicPilots forum we are not affiliated with DJI the company.
No affiliation but I would be surprised if the DJI folk were not monitoring this site …….. there are eyes everywhere, these days! ? ?? ?? ?

Had the same problem a couple of years ago and lost all my records back to 2012, very frustrating.

so why have an account set up with DJI. . interesting but I dont change emails nor phone numbers like some folk do. had my email and phone number for as long as i care to remember. interesting seems they would have a way to transfer credit or other info, and they can if they wanted to it seems.

Did you know DJI have NO facility for changing your e-mail address !!! I was told by DJI to re-register with the e-mail I want to use, but I will lose any credit I have with them !!! I find this totally out of order, and a company of their size and stature need to address this !!!!!!!!!!!
I discovered that just yesterday when trying to update software. Had to create a new account.

not sure you can really operate a DJI drone without an account. registering for warranty purposes, flying in restricted areas & updates require you to be logged in

My so called "credits" are from prior purchases. They amount to nothing at all- maybe a dollar or two. I would not worry about it.

No affiliation but I would be surprised if the DJI folk were not monitoring this site …….. there are eyes everywhere, these days! ? ?? ?? ?

Never seen any evidence of that, but they do reply on their forum reasonably often to most threads of such nature . . .

Gawd, just noticed the new format there. It sucks.

If you go to the product pages, the forum format looks the same as it always did.

Yes, it's only changed in the entry and top product selection menus, whole front end is now a marketing machine.
It's DJIs forum, so not too fazed by it . . . I do hardly visit there really, only to see if I can find info on something in particular.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu