DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different Fly More Combo box...?

J888TSG

Reactions
I've had my MP over a week now and just realised everyone who has a Fly More Combo has all their extra stuff shipped separately to the drone.
Mine has come in one tiny box. Inside when I open it up I have the MP covering one half of the box, with the two extra batteries underneath it.
The other half has the DJI shoulder bag, along with controller, charger, props etc all professionally stuffed inside.
Now when I do a quick Google on Fly More I see boxes and boxes of seperately packed batteries, cables and shoulder bag.
Not that I'm complaining that I received one neat box for all my stuff, I just want to find out if this is the latest packaging from DJI or maybe even one of the earliest packaging?
I bought my MP from techinthebasket which at first seemed like a dodgy website but after reading positive feedback from buyers is actually a legit company based in Manchester.
Let me know what yours came in.
Pics attached.
IMG_1870.JPG IMG_1873.JPG IMG_1875.JPG

Looks sooo dodgy. The impession of the flymore combo boxed version when i first got it was that it was like unboxing an iphone or samsung phone. Lots of packaging and Very prestigious!!!

I've had my MP over a week now and just realised everyone who has a Fly More Combo has all their extra stuff shipped separately to the drone.
Mine has come in one tiny box. Inside when I open it up I have the MP covering one half of the box, with the two extra batteries underneath it.
The other half has the DJI shoulder bag, along with controller, charger, props etc all professionally stuffed inside.
Now when I do a quick Google on Fly More I see boxes and boxes of seperately packed batteries, cables and shoulder bag.
Not that I'm complaining that I received one neat box for all my stuff, I just want to find out if this is the latest packaging from DJI or maybe even one of the earliest packaging?
I bought my MP from techinthebasket which at first seemed like a dodgy website but after reading positive feedback from buyers is actually a legit company based in Manchester.
Pics attached.
View attachment 16399 View attachment 16400 View attachment 16401
I have read other threads on this, it is new (cost effective) packaging. Personally I would not be concerned, when the original fly more combos came out they consisted of individualy packed components because that was what was on hand at launch. Now with a predictable sales of the combo they have streamlined packaging.

Last edited:
I received mine today, again from TITB and it was packed the same as yours.

Reactions: J888TSG
I got my fly more combo from Sun and Ski and it all came neatly packaged in one big box.

Weird! I bought mind from Argos two weeks ago and it was all boxed individually, same as this:

DJI-Mavic-fly-more-combo-package-contents.jpg

DJI-Mavic-pro-unboxing-packaging-open-horizontal.jpg

DJI-Mavic-pro-fly-more-combo-box.jpg

DJI-Mavic-pro-fly-more-combo-contents.jpg

Much like @mpa I was blown away by the attention to detail on the packaging!

Thats how the new packaging is being done. I've got two units off of TITB and no issues here at all

I got the same couple days ago, 10-11 separate boxes, but ,inside one big box.
Very impressed with packaging

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Tech in basket sell grey imports, so your warranty is probably invalid. Also likely they box it up themselves

Tech in basket sell grey imports, so your warranty is probably invalid. Also likely they box it up themselves

Have you bought from TITB? Can you further elaborate on them selling grey imports? And how my warranty is "probably" invalid?

I bought from TITB.
It is UK model.
It has a UK plug.
The first time I used it, the app connected to the DJI servers and activated the warranty.

I am an actual customer.

Hope it helps.

f8637b17825b9a5b023dba8ba5fa8511.jpg

Last edited:
Have you bought from TITB? Can you further elaborate on them selling grey imports? And how my warranty is "probably" invalid?
I'm not trying to be a ****, just a warning. There are loads of these small companies selling tech much cheaper than the big retailers. Your drone will be a genuine dji product, no question there. Most of these companies import units from foreign distributors and the warranties are usually not valid in the UK , they are tied to the country of origin. People have stated this in forums specifically about that company.

Techinthebasket is rated "Average" with 6.9 / 10 on Trustpilot

Are grey goods the real deal?

But the guy above clearly has had a different experience to some on trust pilot (warranty wise). So hopefully I'm wrong

Pics attached.
View attachment 16399 View attachment 16400 View attachment 16401

Yeah this is the new packaging that the factory sends out. Has been so for the last one month at least :) I guess it saves them on shipping costs since now it fits snugly in just one pretty neat box :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929