DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

different NFS between DJI Go 4 app and online DJI GEO Map

laurens23

Reactions
I have noticed that there are (a lot) of differences between the actual NFZ in the DJI Go 4 app and the online DJI GEO map.

This is rather annoying because before travelling to a new location, I check to make sure I can actually fly.
The DJI Go 4 app does not show the NFZ map when not connected at and at/near the location.
I don't like to travel somewhere only to find out that there is a NFZ that was not on the online DJI Geo map.

Other people have the same issue?
Any solutions ? (i.e. how to see the actual NFZ as they are in the DJI Go 4 app)

below an example:
Example: Left online DJI Geo Map, right DJI Go 4 app, Same location!

nobody ?

I looked at the map and there appears to be a military airport. I checked some other military airports and non of them had a NFZ in the online DJI Geo Map.

I guess the military airports NFZ are not shown on the online DJI Geo Map (at least for China), but they seem to be implemented in the DJI Go 4 app. Very silly and annoying if you ask me... Can anyone confirm this is the case?

China? Very well could be the government doesn't want the bases listed on publicly available sites. The drones must have the NFZ in them to prevent flight but it isn't as public as the website. Just my thoughts.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake