DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dij Goggles vs Rc Transmitter

Maxta97

Reactions
I know this might be a novice question but, whilst using the goggles either Re or Standard ( white ones) with the normal RC Transmitter do the googles take over as the primary transmitter/receiver ???? I ask because it seems like i get better distance when not using the goggles.

I saw a post about limited range with the DJI Goggles and what was indicated that if one installed the Pagoda antenna onto the DJI Racing Edition Goggles then more range would be able to be attained. Even though it sounds counter intuitive as the Pagoda Antenna is designed to be used with RC Drones that use FM Radio Frequencies versus the Occusync communication users still reported more range was attainable.

Weird huh?

Reactions: WAXMAN
With the Mavic 1 range is same with and without, but with the M2 something's broken and having the goggles on causes a reduction in range. Many of us have complained to DJI already hoping for a fix.

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Yes its definitely the RE version as i also have the original white goggles and they work fine giving me upto 4km but the strange thing is without either goggles it will reach further and its for this reason im assuming the goggles become the primary when connected. Which is no good for me as i have the Titan antennas installed 729415542.jpeg

Yes its definitely the RE version as i also have the original white goggles and they work fine giving me upto 4km but the strange thing is without either goggles it will reach further and its for this reason im assuming the goggles become the primary when connected. Which is no good for me as i have the Titan antennas installed View attachment 59043
Do you use the Titan system with the Mavic Pro or the Mavic 2?

At the moment i only use the Titan Switch with my Mavic pro and the phantom. I have ordered the internal antenna mod cables for my Mavic zoom from Titan Drones. I will let you know that goes. Although be aware as the Titan system runs on a boosted 2.4 mhz system you have to manually switch your Mavic to 2.4 not dual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ