DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discharge time

Stoney B

Reactions
I have the time to discharge set at 1 day in Go4, thinking that if for some reason i can't fly I'll still have a good discharge time, but the battery is still showing full chg at 5 days. How does the app govern the discharge time & how come the 1 day setting doesn't seem to matter??

If you push the button on the battery you reset the timer again as set in menue. So for instans you push the discharge one day further.

Each battery needs to be connected to the app in order for that number to be loaded into the battery. I've not looked in awhile (things change) but you may need to change this in the Go app each time you connect to each battery in order for it to override the prior setting. It also takes a few days for the battery to drain down to that level and, as mentioned, if the power button is pressed, it starts that wait time all over again.

Reactions: Martin_D
Also, you have to have AC connected to view and set the discharge time.
If you aren't seeing the battery SoC, you aren't really seeing discharge time.

Each battery needs to be connected to the app in order for that number to be loaded into the battery. I've not looked in awhile (things change) but you may need to change this in the Go app each time you connect to each battery in order for it to override the prior setting. It also takes a few days for the battery to drain down to that level and, as mentioned, if the power button is pressed, it starts that wait time all over again.
Thank you

Could you manually discharge each battery by turning the Drone on and leaving it until it hits the 1 out of 4 green lights?
not advisable to just have it sitting turned on would take a long time to discharge and the fan would be going the whole time better off just flying it until you reach around 50% battery

Reactions: CyrusBlack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa