DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discharging Options

EssexMavic

Reactions
Hi all,

Just joined the forum, I have recently bought a shiny new Zoom with a Smart Controller and love it. I had an FC40 years ago and regretted selling it ever since so jumped back in. Just wondering what discharging solutions are available in the UK? I’d like to be able to discharge my batteries myself rather than having to rely on the auto discharge feature. I love the idea of the Phantom Angel, but just wondered if anyone is using a charger like the Cellpro 6 to discharge their batteries?

Any suggestions gratefully received. [emoji4]

Assuming the batt technology is the same as M2P then why reinvent the wheel, set it to discharge after a day in the app.

Hi all,

Just joined the forum, I have recently bought a shiny new Zoom with a Smart Controller and love it. I had an FC40 years ago and regretted selling it ever since so jumped back in. Just wondering what discharging solutions are available in the UK? I’d like to be able to discharge my batteries myself rather than having to rely on the auto discharge feature. I love the idea of the Phantom Angel, but just wondered if anyone is using a charger like the Cellpro 6 to discharge their batteries?

Hi Essex, welcome to the forum,
I have read a lot of good things about the Hanorta charger which has an option to discharge your batteries to storage levels. I have been meaning to pick one of these up.

I personally like to discharge the batteries to storage level by just playing around in the back yard instead of relying on the auto discharge. But mine is set to 2 days and I can attest to that ithe auto discharge works.

Hi all,

I have the Hanatora charger..., not only will it charge 4 of my M2P batteries From 20% to 100% in about 90 min, while simultaneously doing my controller, it will charge batteries to 50% and discharge them to 50% also
about $55 USD

Reactions: Otisangb
Another STRONG vote for the Hanatora as Thomas B stated. I have used it regularly for a year now. Not only will it fully charge all 4 batteries at once but it has a STORE SETTING and it will bring all attached batteries to an ideal storage voltage. It also can fully discharge batteries to a near complete discharge state. After cooling then go to full or storage voltage. Allows for battery maintenance as described by AirData battery maintenance schedule.

Reactions: Otisangb
Thanks all for your replies, I really like the Hanatora charger and am seriously considering buying one. I love the storage charger idea, especially as the weather here can very unpredictable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54