DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnecting the controller from charging the phone ??

SiD

Reactions
Hi, this is my fist forum ..so i apologise before hand if i post something where its not supposed to be posted ..
Having said that , any idea how i can Disconnect the controller from charging the phone ?? other than the obvious problem of draining controller battery , it heats Up really Fast here in the tropical summers of India.. I own the M2Zoom

Hi, this is my fist forum ..so i apologise before hand if i post something where its not supposed to be posted ..
Having said that , any idea how i can Disconnect the controller from charging the phone ?? other than the obvious problem of draining controller battery , it heats Up really Fast here in the tropical summers of India.. I own the M2Zoom
There are a number of threads on this subject. In Android, it is not easy to avoid the charging process. A few phones may allow charging to be disabled but most cannot change that function. I've read that ROOTING the phone might allow more control. It is just something Android users generally have to live with.

aah **** ..thank you for your prompt reply .. pardon my ignorance ,, but ROOTING ?
also could you pls direct me to these threads and yes i use an android ..specifically LG V30+

cancel that .see many similar posts as i scroll down ..thank you for your answers will read the theads and get back to yall ...

Reactions: ff22
The probable reason the option is not in the Android version of the app is that many androids need to detect power on the power leads before they'll use USB for data.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60