DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disfunction of my MM

Patbike

Reactions
Hello,
Since yesterday my MM is very hard to power on and off...first of all, i've received a message asking for an update of battery. the setup was ok but now when i press the button for powering on engine (1 short press and 1 long immediately after) the leds light all together instead of the sequential lightning...
After main retry, the drone accept to power on but the same problem occurs for powering off...the same problem appears with my 3 batteries.
I have tried to downgrade the firmware of the MM via DJI assistant 2 but nothing change....Is anybody have an idea about this unpleasant disfunction ?
When the MM accept to power on, the fly is normal and no problem occurs....
Thanks for your help.

Have you update all the batteries as well ?

Only the one that was in the MM when the update was requested . When i put the 2 others batteries, no messages appears for upgrade...

I suppose there is no way to downgrade the battery to verify that the problem is really linked to this upgrade process ?

Only the one that was in the MM when the update was requested . When i put the 2 others batteries, no messages appears for upgrade...
When you open the DJI Fly app and the READY to fly bottom show up, just wait to see if offer the update. Make sure you are connected to the internet when you do that. Normally when DJI upgrade firmware's for the drone, it update the battery as well. Not always but most of the time happen. Having 1 battery without the update can cause troubles.

I suppose there is no way to downgrade the battery to verify that the problem is really linked to this upgrade process ?

With the batteries i am not sure. I believe when you downgrade the firmware, the same app will match the firmware installed on the drone to the batteries but I am not 100% sure since I never try a downgrade in the MM.

Thanks all...I will retest with the RC connected and DJI FLY running... I'll come back for reporting....

Well, with the firmware up to date, i've tried my 3 batteries one by one and the problem is always present : i need to retry till 10 times waiting that MM accept to power on...no more message on the app asking for some update...very bizarre !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest