DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disgusted with DJI

Reactions
I'm trying to register on the DJI Forum. It won't even give me the option to register! What the hell? I also purchased "Refresh" insurance for my Mavik. I can't find an activation code anywhere.

Worst customer service EVER.

Mr. Salty, thank you for the link. Swamped at work but will try your link tonight. I quit alcohol 7 months ago. I'm being tested. Nah.

Reactions: gavcuk
The latest...
I've gotten e-mails from DJI, basically explaining the 48-hour rules on "refresh."

I understand that stuff! That's not the problem! I just don't have an "activation code" to fully register. I have gone through all of my e-mails since I bought refresh. I don't see an activation code anywhere. My life is really busy, so I might have "missed it." But, why the hell do I need a code to activate my refresh insurance- IF I ALREADY PAID FOR IT?!?! They have my information and my money.

They are awesome at not understanding / interpreting your emails. They excel at that. Just keep sending emails and referring to the last one. Threatening to send back your drone for a full refund helps. If you get any emails to rate their service give them a low ranking and explain why. It helps to call them idiots too. ;)

Think of them as a bunch of 14 year olds with ADHD that speak another language, and lied on their application for work at DJI saying that they speak English. Once you understand that, then you'll realize that you have to repeat everything you say at least 10 times, and getting their attention to the real problem, not the one they just made up, is difficult.

This is the one main reason I will never crash my quad. Because I would have to face the Chinese worker bees with ADHD that hardly speak any English to fix my quad. That's the kind of he11 that I don't need in my life.

Every survey I take about DJI customer service is always rated at the lowest possible rating. That being said, the less you talk to a rep the better. Talking to supervisors is useless. They are the same reps just pretending. I have found better results with email and email forms.

In the end, it will work.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are awesome at not understanding / interpreting your emails. They excel at that. Just keep sending emails and referring to the last one. Threatening to send back your drone for a full refund helps. If you get any emails to rate their service give them a low ranking and explain why. It helps to call them idiots too. ;)

Think of them as a bunch of 14 year olds with ADHD that speak another language, and lied on their application for work at DJI saying that they speak English. Once you understand that, then you'll realize that you have to repeat everything you say at least 10 times, and getting their attention to the real problem, not the one they just made up, is difficult.

This is the one main reason I will never crash my quad. Because I would have to face the Chinese worker bees with ADHD that hardly speak any English to fix my quad. That's the kind of he11 that I don't need in my life.

Every survey I take about DJI customer service is always rated at the lowest possible rating. That being said, the less you talk to a rep the better. Talking to supervisors is useless. They are the same reps just pretending. I have found better results with email and email forms.

Fortunately I have not had to deal with DJI CS. However what you stated seems to have worked with many DJI owners - keep persevering and eventually you will get service though it may take several months and dozens of phone calls, e-mails and forum postings.

I'm trying to register on the DJI Forum. It won't even give me the option to register! What the ****? I also purchased "Refresh" insurance for my Mavik. I can't find an activation code anywhere.

Worst customer service EVER.

Check your Spam box in case it's there.
Also I believe you can scan the code on the arm of the MP.
Probably mistaken about that though.

Reactions: Acoustic Bliss
Get a Personal Articles Policy from StateFarm and worry about contacting DJI no longer. I paid $60 and it covers full replacement for one year... blows the Refresh out of the water

Funny as hell. And right.

Reactions: MoonstruckView
Get a Personal Articles Policy from StateFarm and worry about contacting DJI no longer. I paid $60 and it covers full replacement for one year... blows the Refresh out of the water

Yea I have both DJI Refresh and State Farm... I'm probably crazy but it helps me fly with less anxiety!

Yea I have both DJI Refresh and State Farm... I'm probably crazy but it helps me fly with less anxiety!

Going to sound weird maybe but I get a rush from the fact the Mavic can crash. Let’s say I was given a new Mavic whenever I crashed one - for free. I just think flying wouldn’t be as much fun then.

Going to sound weird maybe but I get a rush from the fact the Mavic can crash. Let’s say I was given a new Mavic whenever I crashed one - for free. I just think flying wouldn’t be as much fun then.

Yea well I've lost three drones over the years and it gets less exciting, trust me. The same thing has happened to me with sport bike riding... BTW Veronica Lodge is the HOTNESS! Betty is cute but Veronica? OH baby!

Problem is, I crashed it on my first flight. But, I had read that idea before I bought it. Dummy me, I went with the Refresh Policy because THAT part was easy.

I think the big question is, which of the 20 million departments at DJI should I try to contact? Tech? Sales? or the we don't give a sh** department?

Last edited:
Problem is, I crashed it on my first flight. But, I had read that idea before I bought it. Dummy me, I went with the Refresh Policy because THAT part was easy.

I think the big question is, which of the 20 million departments at DJI should I try to contact? Tech? Sales? or the we don't give a sh** department?

Sales. They will then route it to the right place internally. How DJI works is any department can route a ticket to another place. Don't over think this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000