DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Displaying Video on this site

Spectre22

Reactions
I haven’t been on this site very long and don’t know how to post videos. It seems that there is a size limit on most sites that don’t allow large downloads. Any advice on how to best accomplish this would be appreciated.

You can't upload videos directly on the forum ... use for instance YouTube or Vimeo & post a link in your post.

Using this function when including a link will generate a viewable window with your video in the post ...

1635150605693.png

I haven’t been on this site very long and don’t know how to post videos. It seems that there is a size limit on most sites that don’t allow large downloads. Any advice on how to best accomplish this would be appreciated.
I post to VIMEO and then put a link up. Most video will not process on this forum, so a 3rd party is needed.

They did offer a "free" version, but restricted uploads to small ones per week. Got basic package for like $80 or something for a year and think you get 5GB's a week. Not a lot if you shoot in 4k video. I shoot 1080p and smaller file size.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786