DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Djenevra dam

I look out the window at home and is a miserable wet and windy day.....then I watch this and it lifts the spirits.
What a little gem of a spot, captured best from the air. One would not want to venture too far into those forests without a compass. We have had two such rescues over here in the past month or so, sadly one fatality this week and just 14 years old. Productions like yours help in offsetting the negatives we are exposed to these days.
Much appreciated Alex (and friend, spotter I guess) ...stay safe my friend!

Reactions: alex_markov
I look out the window at home and is a miserable wet and windy day.....then I watch this and it lifts the spirits.
What a little gem of a spot, captured best from the air. One would not want to venture too far into those forests without a compass. We have had two such rescues over here in the past month or so, sadly one fatality this week and just 14 years old. Productions like yours help in offsetting the negatives we are exposed to these days.
Much appreciated Alex (and friend, spotter I guess) ...stay safe my friend!
Thank You, my friendly sporter is my pug ;)
and about the compass we have a joke - tourist gets lost but thanks to his compass he gets lost north ;)

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+