DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI 4 APP Horrible, freezing, resetting,etc.

miogpsrocks

Reactions
What is the deal with DJI 4 APP?

It freezes and lingers when it starts for what seems like forever before getting into the drone vs DJI 3 APP which was very quick in comparison.

The DJI 4 app often will freeze all together even when flying or just exit for no reason.

Has anyone else experiences these problems with the DJI 4 APP? If so, do you know what is going on with the software? It act like all data is being run though the NSA or something.

Thanks.

What is the deal with DJI 4 APP?

It freezes and lingers when it starts for what seems like forever before getting into the drone vs DJI 3 APP which was very quick in comparison.

The DJI 4 app often will freeze all together even when flying or just exit for no reason.

Has anyone else experiences these problems with the DJI 4 APP? If so, do you know what is going on with the software? It act like all data is being run though the NSA or something.

Thanks.

Nope, never had these issues. I'm also running it on an iPhone X using iOS 11.3 beta, so telling us the model, app version, and OS version would help.

It is not the software release that is the problem. Try deleting it and reloading it. What device are you using?
Cords to the usb port good?

It is not the software release that is the problem. Try deleting it and reloading it. What device are you using?
Cords to the usb port good?

If the app works so well, why are the ratings in google play so much lower than the ratings for DJI GO 3?

I'm using ANDROID Hawani Honor X5.

Do you have internet when you are connected? It almost seem like its trying to connect to some server first but can't find the internet which is causing the freeze.

You can try and unlock the Developer Options (continually press the build number) and then enable USB Debugging. Some people report a more stable connection after doing so.

Android.. I dont use anything android any more, But I think you need to do mods to things to make it work right.
Like delete everything but what you absolutely need from the phone, root something, run older less taxing versions.... BUT IDK for sure..
someone will be along to tell you the android secrets.
Good luck!

You can sideload an earlier version of the firmware like 4.1.3 as it has been proven very stable with Android devices and is available from apkmirror

Thats another option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest